Brand loyal or just like a good vehicle?

-
Believe it or not you can get stuck on the side of the road with a mopar too.
Not in my experience. I do remember having to replace a timing chain on a sbc on the side of the road once. That does not count how many non Mopar vehicles my brothers and friends have that have died on a trip. I started driving my kids from Timonium,MD to Marion SD every summer to visit their grandfather. Never a mechanical problem. 78 Plymouth station wagon, K car wagon, 73 Dart 4 door.

Last edited:
I'm pretty brand loyal. I prefer buying my oil filters by the case :D

20220910_111131.jpg

20220905_194539.jpg

IMG_20200523_114612.jpg

20200301_162832_001.jpg

Not in my experience. I do remember having to replace a timing chain on a sbc on the side of the road once. That does not count how many non Mopar vehicles my brothers and friends have that have died on a trip. I started driving my kids from Timonium,MD to Marion SD every summer to visit their grandfather. Never a mechanical problem. 78 Plymouth station wagon, K car wagon, 73 Dart 4 door.
You had good luck and that's great, but that still doesn't mean that it couldn't happen, after all it's mechanical

Heck Dan, I am tickled chitless!!!! Thanks for asking!!!!

I ain't worried about vehicles! IF my Mopars fail me to get to where ever I have a good AMC Hornet in standby!!!! :poke:
:thankyou: :steering: :confederateflag: :rofl:
Ypur welcome. A hornet? I love those cars. Can you post a picture of it

That's still to much for a vehicle. She pay for what she wants?
We don't have separate accounts. What would you do If they were going to put a turbo 6 or electric engine in your tow vehicle, and you could afford to get what you want? Probably the last vehicle we will ever buy, why not? What are you going to do with your money?

We don't have separate accounts. What would you do If they were going to put a turbo 6 or electric engine in your tow vehicle, and you could afford to get what you want? Probably the last vehicle we will ever buy, why not? What are you going to do with your money?
I understand what you're saying. What I would really like to get is a 1970 - 1972 340 duster or challenger, but I know in reality that I can't afford either one so that's why I have to stick with a 318 A body. I don't want a car payment at my age and I can't afford to pay cash so it's going to be what I can afford

I understand what you're saying. What I would really like to get is a 1970 - 1972 340 duster or challenger, but I know in reality that I can't afford either one so that's why I have to stick with a 318 A body. I don't want a car payment at my age and I can't afford to pay cash so it's going to be what I can afford

Find a Duster and get it. Drivetrain swaps are easy, as are suspension upgrades. Go for it have your way with it. All Dusters a short wheel base and wide wheel wells.

Find a Duster and get it. Drivetrain swaps are easy, as are suspension upgrades. Go for it have your way with it. All Dusters a short wheel base and wide wheel wells.
I'm looking at a duster shortly, it's a/6 car, who cares. It's rust free

That's still to much for a vehicle. She pay for what she wants?
Why is 50 grand to much for a new vehicle and what business is it of yours who pays for what?
That was a lousy comment you passed about someone's wife
And than you wonder

Why is 50 grand to much for a new vehicle and what business is it of yours who pays for what?
That was a lousy comment you passed about someone's wife
And than you wonder
The 50k was meant for me. I was a 100% out of line and I apologize.

Just curious, what are you looking to tow with it?

(We are talking about a durango, right)

Just curious, what are you looking to tow with it?

(We are talking about a durango, right)
At the beginning of COVID, my wife wanted an trailer, so we got a 1957 Airstream Bubble. She thought it might be a safe way to travel to see the kids since they are all over the country. We were using the Charger R/T, but I think a Durango R/T with the factory tow package would be much better.

P1010001.JPG

-
Back