Brand New "DIXCO" style hood mounted tachometer

-
i'm now convinced to sell my '95 ram 3500 I bought new. the dainged thing was made in Mexico. I always thought it had a slight fragrance of tacos, but then again I love Mexican food!! LOL

I am going to buy the repop tachometer for my 67 cuda rallye dash. Oh btw i have goodmark quarters, an AMD battery tray, and AMD bumpers and other pieces parts for my resto. All Taiwan steel. I guess that makes it less of a barracuda to some people. I am just glad somebody is repopping parts for my 47 year old car.

I hope AMD will look at the market for repop steel second gen barracuda fenders, and outer door skins. I hear fiberglass fenders never really fit as good as steel, tho some are better fitting than others. I hear stinger fiberglass is the best.

Matt

This story is really funny.

Everybody is showing his original restored Mopars at the shows. But when you watch details, you will see right away the cheap China scrap mounted on the cars. Even this crap repop dixco is worth nothing. Any you can be sure; professionals notice directly the difference to an original unit in two seconds.

Guys, where is your pride “Made in USA” ???

For sure, everyone can do what he likes, but I would never install China scrap on my cars.

Just my two cents.

Umm, I'm sure there is plenty of "China crap" already installed on your car!!!

Umm, I'm sure there is plenty of "China crap" already installed on your car!!!

Try not to feed the troll.

If you take a look at his history, he hasn't posted on here since making these comments and most of his posts had to do with his pwn tach collection and linking everyone to epay. Trying to sell of his own collection, maybe, by talking everything else down?

Dixco was here in Grand Junction CO and every spring they would have a yard sale. They would have boxes of those tachs for a 1.00ea. Man I should have bought every one but didn't buy a single one. Do have a bunch of their other stuff form the 70's.

This story is really funny.

Everybody is showing his original restored Mopars at the shows. But when you watch details, you will see right away the cheap China scrap mounted on the cars. Even this crap repop dixco is worth nothing. Any you can be sure; professionals notice directly the difference to an original unit in two seconds.

Guys, where is your pride “Made in USA” ???

For sure, everyone can do what he likes, but I would never install China scrap on my cars.

Just my two cents.

Who gives a Rats *** what the professionals notice. Their opinion means nothing to me. When they finance what's being done to my car, then their opinion will matter.

What years were those placed on mopar hoods. I have a used one in good shape. What do you guys think it's worth?

I have one currently I want to get restored and have them change it to White. So what is the deal with the Repop of this piece?

JW

-
Back