-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
O.K. now it's time to let the new shifter box go! I installed it yesterday and discovered that the issue I had was not the box but the shifter rods! I removed it and re-installed the old one. So this is a new Hurst competition plus box. They are anywhere from $190.00- $225.00. I would like to get $160.00 plus shipping from Innisfil, Ontario.I will ship to our good friends in the U.S.A. Thanks, Craig.

Attachments

• Picture 478.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 510
  • Picture 479.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 502
O.K. now it's time to let the new shifter box go! I installed it yesterday and discovered that the issue I had was not the box but the shifter rods! I removed it and re-installed the old one. So this is a new Hurst competition plus box. They are anywhere from $190.00- $225.00. I would like to get $160.00 plus shipping from Innisfil, Ontario.I will ship to our good friends in the U.S.A. Thanks, Craig.
Did I mention it's NEW!! lol come on.. Someone must need this! you would be saving $$$

Im interested,but it's like I told 340plot,talk to my snowblower thief about getting $$. He is the reason I can't tbuy anything right now.I had to divert all my car fund towards getting another snowblower.

So if you ever run across a pretty new looking cub cadet give me a shout and we can beat the hell out of the thief together.

Can you figure out how much to ship to 61107 in Northern Illinios, Chicago area. I am very interested!

Whats the hurst part #? Im assuming this is an A body shifter

they should look like this... i am using a hurst comp. plus on my trans

IMG_2772.jpg

IMG_2773.jpg

Call Jaime Passion the bushings he makes are aluminum and will last the life of the trany--Steve--Plastic ones will wear and get hard with age--Just my 2 cents

Hey can I get the model #? I was interested but no $$ for it. And I also didnt know hurst still made new A body shifters.

and.....those bushings that i posted the link for....are made of stainless....so those too, will last a lifetime....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back