Status
Not open for further replies.

71 Duster 440

Quarter Life Crisis
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Like the title says, I have a brand new in original box AAR Fiberglass Hemi hood with scoop and stainless steel hood stantion kit for sale. The scoop is already installed on the hood, which cost me an extra $45 through AAR. I don't have any pictures unless you want to see a giant cardboard box.

I paid the following:

Barracuda flat fiberglass hood: $500.00
Barracuda 1968 Hemi style scoop: $270.00
Stainless steel stantion post set: $30.00
Install hood scoop: $45.00
Crating fee: $45.00
A Duie Pyle truck freight: $159.23

TOTAL: $1049.23

I'm asking $850 for all of it, buyer responsible for shipping. The hood is ready to be scuffed and painted. PM me or post in here. Thanks!

Chris

Edit: I forgot to mention the hood itself is a bolt-on, not a lift-off. The hemi scoop is the larger style as well.

I have set up shipping for this hood with A. Duie Pyle truck freight. All I need is a zip code to get a shipping quote from them. Send me a PM or post in here if you're interested.

I just got a Fedex shipping quote for a member on here to ship this hood from NY to Hawaii for $1243.00!! It looks like we're gonna have to keep this in the continental United States guys!

man oh man so close and would love to have this on my car but it would be kinda funny with the small block sitting under that hood

Plenty of guys run Hemi hoods with non-Hemi motors under the hood. It's all about the look you're trying to achieve with your car and what makes you happy. If you're local, we can make a deal since we'll be saving on shipping. You can't buy this hood brand new for my asking price. Let me know!

man oh man so close and would love to have this on my car but it would be kinda funny with the small block sitting under that hood

You'll have plenty of air to feed that small block and if you ever decide to upgrade (6 pack intake, larger motor, etc) then you won't have worry about the hood.

just look at my avitar, i have one, no hemi, but a potent big block, none the less!

Definitely dont need a hemi to have the scoop. mines a 340 and people just love to gawk at them, no matter what.

vbpgimage.php

i live in nj i would give you 450 cash and i will pick up how far are you from 07662 let me know my cell is 201 446 8733 chris

Sorry Chris, that's just about half of my asking price. No offense, but you're dreaming man.

If your willing to go this low?I,ll offer $460 LOL

:laughing:

i live in nj i would give you 450 cash and i will pick up how far are you from 07662 let me know pm me, chris

do you have anypics of hood i would do more if you delivered to me also why are you selling hood

is hood scoop functional did the cut out the hole or is it just mounted on to hood

Call me i am interested i figured i would low ball first buy i really like the hood so so.please. pm me, thanks

i am interested in hood we can both make out well thanks

Take it easy. Don't get excited. There's a sale pending right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back