brand new shark tooth repop

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking grill, stilll better than most of the used ones you can get these days, well worth $400 in my opinion, wish they still made them!!!

agreed- I don't see anything wrong with it build-wise.

As far as finishing goes, if you get a used original that needs repairs (like I have) then you still have to go through the horribly monotonous task of masking it for paint anyways lol.

I have thicker skin than that Hemidenny--I stand by my statement above---they are NOT being made period!!!!! If they were every single mopar addict would have one,btw if you want to see a real one check out memikes post on the monstermopar weekend event-Yeah thats my plum crazy hemiduster with a REAL original nos grille and mouldings Steve--Love your car denny that thing is sweet

hell Swifter...you got a Hemi Duster too...were definately bros....

and yes...Iknow what a real one looks like...you might say this is a affordable knock off...kinda like their original advertisement states....

if Chrysler or anyone made a 100% replica...I'm sure you would agree they would want over $1500.00 a piece.....about 1/2 the price we used to pay for the whole car...NEW

can't wait to stop posting and check out your ride...

Mopar to ya'
Denny

Hemidenny---well you've got the real Hemi Duster--Mine is new school built 5.7,Your car is simply outrages,I lost all my resto pic's last month with a hard drive crash and it hurts bad,Never even printed a pic of the resto progress IT SUCKS--If you look at the memike signs the wall thread on page 3 you will see my ride--I'd like to see you next year in Indy it was a good time,Maybe we can run down the track side by side--old school/new school that would be cool--Steve----It's all good with the sharktooth thing-I tried to get mike at be&a to spend some of his money making new sharktooth--you don't want to know what i payed for mine it's stupid!!!

Swifter...help an ol guy out...

....I need better directions to the post where you Dusters' at

which forum?...not being a smart ***...just can't find it

yea ..its all good...I'd love to race something like your ride...just for giggles and bench racin' BS

I saw that post..I'm headin there right now...

now I can't find it...which forum...Events?..Racing?......somebody????

Hey,....if anyone is interested...my buddy HemiMark got a grille like the sharktooth repop I just sold the same time I did.....and you might PM him...he no longer has the car...only a Dart and a Demon...and that grille won't work in either....just say'n

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back