Not open for further replies.

HemiDenny

HDK Suspension
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
bought new last year....didn't use or install....includes lenses....cost me well over $600.00,,,,sell for $400.00 plus ride

I'll post some tomorrow.....I saw and bid but didn't get .....a nice but cracked used sharktooth grille on E-bay about 6 weeks ago sell for over $1300.00

maybe someone can use this repop.......

I need an A-body 4-speed.....anybody want to trade????

First of all there is NO repo of the original shark tooth grille--HENCE no pics --The repo look NOTHING like the originals HENCE the $400.00 price

Swifter...thanks for your important comments....but I have to set you straight.....there is a repop....ever seen the add in Mopars Collectors Guide?...this grille was made by Classic Automotive Reproductions....advertised as "new reproduced for your Mopar at prices you can afford"....they also made other Mopar grilles....

by the way ...for $400...even an expert like you didn't expect an NOS grille ..did you?

thanks again for all your valuable comments

Denny

PS..I did send...as I said I did.... pics to the buyer and had numerous...thats more than one for you...offers to purchase it

i am not trying to get in the middle, but would you happen to stuill have the pics to post, as i have not seen what one looks like to even compare to. i know someone was repoping them, but have not yet seen one thanks

no problem 340plot....I'll get my brother to post the pic tomorrow...or tonight...... if he is still up

I have seen clear pics of one of these but I don't want to comment here about the quality.

Yes they were, at one time, being reproduced, but it doesn't look like they are anymore.

I did a search and couldn't find a thing. This is the old link to the grille, as you can see it's a dead sight.

http://www.cudagrille.com/index.php?...on=show_detai

the quality is not bad.....it is a very usuable piece.....it is also not the $1000 plus (as posted earlier...one on E-bay did OVER $1300.00 and was forwarned by the seller...it had a crack) that you will pay for a cherry sharktooth

Repop grill pics:

STClone.jpg

SharthTooth9.jpg

Nice looking grill, stilll better than most of the used ones you can get these days, well worth $400 in my opinion, wish they still made them!!!

does include the parking light grilles...not pictured....and yes..Swifter...they DO exist

just jackin' ya Swifter...hope all is good my Mopar friend....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back