Breaking News!!!

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
Chicago Bears football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Coaches immediately suspended practice while police were called to investigate. After complete analysis, experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after it was decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

DISCLAIMER: I myself am a Bears fan but I also appreciate a good joke. This was just too funny not to pass along. Hope you enjoy it.

Chicago Bears football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Coaches immediately suspended practice while police were called to investigate. After complete analysis, experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after it was decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

DISCLAIMER: I myself am a Bears fan but I also appreciate a good joke. This was just too funny not to pass along. Hope you enjoy it.

I'm a Bears Fan also. This could have easily been changed to the viks, or packheads, of the kittycats, I mean Lions. This just ain't right........

The only team I really hold enough animosity towards to change it to them would be the Packers, but unfortunately and as much as I hate to say it, it doesn't fit them at all. Yes, I am a Bears fan (and I'm even from their original home town) but I'm a realisitic Bears fan. I know they need some work. Besides, if we can't laugh at ourselves we have no right to laugh at others. Just my opinion...

Bears fan also, and have to admit it fits the Bears. Maybe by the end of the year we can apply to another team. 'Da Bears'.

After working in Chicago I have to admit I became a fan. Even though I live in N C and you did take Peppers from the Panthers, I still pull for them unless they are playing against Carolina.
I did see an interesting sign coming through DC the other day. This was a billboard which read,
WILL THE LADY WHO LEFT HER 10 KIDS HERE THE OTHER DAY PLEASE PICK THEM UP. THEY HAVE THE REDSKINS DOWN 13 TO 7 !

Sure hope it is a good NFL season.

yea funny. but im not a fan of any sports and im not gonna support them one bit. being able to play games throwing around a ball for millions and millions of dollars....i think their pay should be swapped with our deserving US troops whose lives are on the line....and give those ball players the measly pay our troops make....:wack:
rant over.

yea funny. but im not a fan of any sports and im not gonna support them one bit. being able to play games throwing around a ball for millions and millions of dollars....i think their pay should be swapped with our deserving US troops whose lives are on the line....and give those ball players the measly pay our troops make....:wack:
rant over.
I do enjoy college football but no interest in pro ball. Another waste, as far as I'm concerned is hollywood. A bunch of people getrting paid outragous amounts for pretending to be somebody they are not. And the quality of most of what is being produced today really sucks. I think the ratio of movies that can hold my interest for more than about 5 minutes is about 1 in 100. Much prefer a good book.

Da Bears Still Suck...

Hey, somebody had to say it.

I AM from north of the cheddar curtain. GO PACK!

I can't really comment because we in the greater Los Angeles area haven't had a pro team to support since the NCAA put those sanctions on USC.

Bears fan as well. That does seem to be the case, however.
Hey 65LoveAffair. I'm originally from Pana. Moved to Colorado 6years ago.
How's the ol' ADM and Staley's Plants doing? Gosh that smell. It's amazing how that stink traveled 35 miles to Pana at least once a week.
I used to work for PCM and we worked at the ADM plants....I don't miss it.

In a way you can say that the Bears took the stink to Chicago with em after they left Decatur. LOL

To those of us who know that the Bears used to be in Decatur.

The plants are still here, although Staley's isn't technically "Staley's" anymore. The Brits bought them out awhile back. Officially they're now Tate & Lyle, although anyone who has spent most of their life here will always call it Staley's. My dad worked there for 27 years before he had to take a medical retirement in 1992. My uncle just retired from there about five years ago after, I think, about 35 years. But yeah, it still smells about the same. It's funny that if you've been here long enough, been around that smell long enough, you can tell exactly what they're processing at that moment just from the odor. Actually, I don't know if that's funny or just scary.

-
Back