Broadcast sheet

-
I understand the build sheet(s) for my LA build 65 Bcuda all went into a trash bin at the plant as part of a waste reduction or recycling program of some sort at the time.

It helps that my car spent most of her life in the Desert. It has a Richland, WA nuclear facility parking permit from 1976 in the windshield, and a BYU parking permit in the rear glass. Car has zero rust, and factory H51 A/C. I'm certain that helped the broadcast sheet survive.
I also bought a 70 Dart on Nevada that was 100 percent rust free !!!

Is it also a Swinger 340? Not hammering on you, just curious. After 50+ years, the best survivors seem to be coming from there. I was born and raised in central Florida, so I'm curious how your Dart got there. Is it a 340 car? Have you looked for the build sheet? Rida a wild Gator, Brother.

Sorry it is a 69 Dart and no AC—LM23P9B235389. I have put the vin out there before, maybe the car is out there. The H51 was for the Barracuda.
I was curious, as my car was sold new in Portland, Oregon. I'm chasing a wild goose trying to track her history. DOMV is pretty tight lipped about records.

-
Back