BRONCOS---SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL GET YOUR PICK In

-
lol........oh, so seattle played all the better teams?? think not, manning will pick that defense apart.......if i were u i would be worried about all the turnovers the hawks have had.......go broncs.....denver 35, seattle 17.
higgs

Let's see.....we beat Carolina in Carolina(a 10 win team), we beat the Saints(TWICE...another 10 win team), we beat the 49er's TWICE(2 wins in SEA and one loss in SF during regular season), and we split regular season games with Arizona(a 10 win team)........so 6 of our wins are against pretty good teams.

If Denver was in the NFC West, they might not have even made the playoffs.....

I think the Hawks are like plus 20 on the turn overs......

The only thing Manning will be picking...is himself...up off the turf after Cliff Avril and Michael Bennett get done with their landscaping duties. :D

Seattle 35-Denver 17

This is all I have to say.......

photo1.jpg

Didn't see a DONT CARE category!

Really, don't care who wins. Just a bunch of overpaid guys running around the field and the NFL RAPING the people that think it is important.
Some people still like football , its legacy, its tradition etc.
Lots of people DONT CARE about old cars either. We do.

[QUOTE=Rick@Laysons If Denver was in the NFC West, they might not have even made the playoffs.....

that's a pretty bold statement.........

denver might not have played as many 10+ teams, but we did play kc twice, new england twice, and indy.

afc west put up 3 teams in the playoffs........it's no cake walk, u know that.........seattle was an afc team.

broncs put up 50+ points on 3 opponents 40+ on 3 more opponents, and 30+ points on 7 more of their opponents. total of 13 games broncs put up 30+ points.

lol..........guess we will see.......go broncos
higgs

lets see.... manning has a great eye for what is coming at him and a fast arm to get it in the in zone. OK Denver..

Manning reminds me of Elway back when everyone said Elway was all washed up . I see some broken wings come soon. LOL

-
Back