Brothers

-

Blind Squirrel

Reaction score
So this four year old and five year old (bothers) are outside playing all day. Cops and robbers, Cowboys and indians, all the the fun stuff. Finally they run out of things to do and they're sitting on the curb sorta bored. So the four year old looks and the five year old and says "What are we going to do now"? The five year old says "I'm going to cuss" The four year old says "Really, what are you going to say"? He says "I'm going to say Hell". The four year old says "Wow that sounds cool, what can I say"? Five year old says "Why don't you say ***"? The four year old says "awesome, when are we going to use these words"? Five year old says "We'll know when the time is right". Rest of the day the four year old bugs his brother "When are we going to use these words"? All the five year old will say is "We'll know when the time is right". So they finish playing, go inside, take their bath at night, say their prayers, get tucked in by mom and go to sleep. The next morning they get up, run downstairs and sit down at the breakfast table. Mom looks at the five year old and says "Honey, what are you going to have for breakfast this morning"? The five year old winks at his brother and says to his mom "Ah Hell, I'll have some cheerios". Well mom picks him up, swats his butt, washes his mouth out with soap and sits him back down in his chair. Then she looks over at the four year old and asks in a stern voice. "What are you going to have for breakfast"? The four year old looks at his mom and says. I don't know, but you bet your sweet *** I'm not going to ask for cheerios".

-
Back