Bucket seat ID

-

1994redram

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Went to buy a triumph spitfire with a buddy awhile back and the guy had these bucket seats sitting in his shop. I made an offer and brought them home with the car. They had some awful button tuck fur covers on them. Removed the covers and was glad to see they were mopar seats like I assumed. I think they're from a 1970 E body. But I'm not entirely sure. Any ideas? I have some challenger seats in my dart but they are different.
20171209_142043.jpg

These are the seats that are now in my '70 dart. They were in a restored '70 challenger that a guy was re-restoring and upgrading.
IMAG0409.jpg

1970 Challenger.

Can you please take a look inside both of the removable backs for broadcast sheets?

The set in your Dart is also 1970 Challenger, just a different type. That style would have had cloth or leather inserts originally.

The inserts on the black set are a different texture but don't feel like leather. I'll check for build sheets when I get time.

They could have been cloth or leather originally & re-sown in vinyl to reuse the same foam.

Sounds great on the search, thank you.

If you do find any broadcast sheets in them, I have registries for the 1970 LA & Hamtramck built cars which include all 1970 Challengers & you can find me at The 1970 Hamtramck Registry Home Page

I've looked around your site. And even emailed you on a few cars I parted out. Pretty sweet site!

Thank you.

I started it, but with a world-wide grass roots effort it has really grown since it started in 2005.

An awesome webmaster helps too.

It would not be what it is today without a lot of help from 100s of people.

-
Back