Bucket seat problerm

-

KJoeZ61

Reaction score
I bought a set of bucket seats from a 75 Dart Sport for my 71 Scamp. And of course the inside drivers track is not going to work. My question is are the holes on the actual seat where the track mounts the same for both years? I'm thinking about getting a set of after market tracks.

The reproduction tracks suck! I found original tracks for the passenger side on my '70 dart but ended up buying new ones for the driver side. It's loose and would sometimes pop and the seat would slide a few notches forward or backwards. I ended up cutting off and welding on a new piece to fix it. They work, barely. Find good originals if you can.

Well Carlisle is in another month or so. Maybe Ill get lucky there. Does anyone know if the inside track is the same for both sides? The passenger one looks like it could be reversible.

So the 75 tracks should fit on the passenger side right? If I just get another set for the drivers side will it all line up? In other words are the passenger side ones the same for 71 & 75?

-
Back