Bucket seat tracks 73 dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have them in my hands, but I know for sure that my brother has some from a '73 Dart Sport. They're still in the car with seats on them, just sitting... and sitting... for 5 years. Stand by, amigo, I'll see what I can do.

Hey there, I have a set still attached to seats from a 1974. No studs broken but could use a clean and paint. I can get pics if you want, but shoot me an offer on the price. Located in the middle of Canada if it makes a difference, Regina Saskatchewan.

I was thumbing through the PG Classics catalogue the other day and noticed that they sell new ones.
Daryl

Sorry for the late reply. I ended up moving my contents of the home garage to my shop. Still have parts everywhere including the back of my Ramcharger (these seats are in there). I know that you don't need the seats but nobody will either without tracks so please consider that in your offer if interested. Again, not looking at cashing in but would like fair market value.

seat-track2.jpg

seat-track1.jpg

seat-track3.jpg

I might have a set separate of he seats, give me till sunday and i will find out

these came out of a '74 duster but should be the same as '73. they are different then '70-'72

All slides and leavers are in good working order

I am looking to get $250 shipped to the lower 48

Attachments

• 1205102132.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 1205102133.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back