-
Status
Not open for further replies.

qbenplaya00

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hello guys. wanted to convert my 74 scamp front bench seat to a bucket/ center council auto shifter set up.

bucket seats come out of (prefer valiant/dart/demon.duster/swinger/scamp, but others are fine.) ...something that would fit. and obviously a center council for an automatic 904/727. pm me... just PM me and we can further talk about everything. (sorry for email.)

oh if its close to 07047 i can pick up. if not i am willing to pay for shipping. lets talk. i have cash at hand and its last thing i need to complete scamp as of now. thanks again. Fern.

I have bucket seats,center consol,brackets shifter ,and linkage for an A body.The seats should be recovered.The right seat is mint and I had the center redone.the left side is mint except for the center.I was going to put them in my cuda but Ineed racing seats for NSS racing.I am in Pa.Drop me a PM or email. Mark

You may think that the early short back buckets would be fine but They do have their faults. You might change your mind shortly after they are installed. They dont have safety latches on the backs.. Your 74 model seat belts may not be a problem but may always caught between the seats metal trim parts.
If just any bucket will work you might have a look at Lebaron/Sebring buckets at the local part yard. Otherwise, the correct high back buckets with the correct tracks would be my choise. Just my .02

You may think that the early short back buckets would be fine but They do have their faults. You might change your mind shortly after they are installed. They dont have safety latches on the backs.. Your 74 model seat belts may not be a problem but may always caught between the seats metal trim parts.
If just any bucket will work you might have a look at Lebaron/Sebring buckets at the local part yard. Otherwise, the correct high back buckets with the correct tracks would be my choise. Just my .02

thanks for the heads up i will change post now... you are right. would like high backs.

Sorry for the email I thought it was ok for gold members.The seats I have are for your rear car and yes they are high backs.. Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back