bucket seats from 75 duster

-

john27pa

74 360/904 Duster
Reaction score
I have a chance to buy a set of bucket seats from a 75 duster. Problem is - he wants 200 for the pair. They have been sitting in a salvage yard car with the pass side window down for god knows how many years. They have some moss growing on them. So yes- they need new cushions and skins. How much are these really worth?
Does anyone have these for sale? How much do these regulary go for? They are solid back with built it headrest- no adjustable head rest. I asked him for price of a split bench and he said 150. So I know he is high priced, but give me an idea to go back to him with. He even had a dodge dart gt with 2 sbh ralleyes that had bucket seats, but cant get to those on account of his wall of cars around and on it. And god knows if there is a critter with a noise maker for a tail waiting for me in there. He has quite a few old cars in there rotting away. 440's laying on the ground, makes me want to cry.

$200 sounds like a fair price,make sure you get the tracks.These bucket seats are getting hard to find.(in my area anyway).

1975 and 76 Darts and Dusters have a different drivers floor pan then any other year. It is due to the Cat. on these years. These seats tracks are specific to these two years and are very hard to find. If you need them for a 75-76 . You should take them if the tracks are included. If you want them for an earlier year you will need to find the right track for the drivers side inner. These years also have a different 4 spd. hump.

-
Back