Bucket seats

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
for 1970 the same seat was used in all a/b/e models for the bucket seat application , the covers , foam & tracks all vary though , post some pictures of the tracks & we can see what they are , real tall one's are b-body , short = e body & a body kinda medium height compared to the b/e , either way they appear to be in nice shape , bring good $ also

not sure what these are out of I was told B or E body? any help? I also have the tracks for them. they are in good shape and the material is still soft. the backs are nice and not chalky(sp)?
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=6190

Are you selling these or just trying to figure out what they are?

I will likely be selling them as they are taking up space. I have nothing for them to fit in and maybe someone else has a real use for them. I will get pictures of the tracks and more on the seats.

I may be interested if they'll work in an A-body. I'm converting a duster bench seat. PM me when you figure out what you're doing, thanks!

take them apart and ship the upper together and the bottoms together. should be about 120 for both big boxes right now, as cost has gone up 15 percent recently!

Road trip John! I always wanted to see Colorado this time of year...wait scratch that -- too much snow!!

I just got back from a 2 day road trip w the lady and sister to California to see the Redwoods. Ahh wth Mike I'm game for anything. I don't think our work will miss us for a few days.

you dont even have to take them apart , go to any appliace store or best buy & ask the delivery driver for an lg or samsung washer or dryer box w/ the packing materials it comes with , they just throw em out anyway , pad the bottom & sides with the foam , stack them in the box & wrap em'up , they dont have to be in the shape of a box either as long as they are covered , greyhound is usually the cheapest @ about $100-$125 , unless you can crossdock from business to business & that would be even cheaper . ive shipped several sets & this has been the easiest & most cost effective for me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back