Bucketseats

-

norwayduster

Reaction score
Anyone knows what car tese are out of?

BEF269DD-5394-4185-A1DF-020A5CBF45D8.png

67C112F3-2672-4E6A-9877-AF8FF4FDC2D4.png

those appear to be seat covers ~ maybe??, I see some blue on the headrest behind the dirt(?) ~ can you post a pic or two of the back?

68-69 abody GTS/formula S ...high back deluxe with headrests

Definitely not 69 formula S deluxe seat covers
OIP.6bpecdmyS155jo0lErwVpwHaEK?w=284&h=180&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.25&pid=1.jpg

I'm sure the selection was a little different in Norway...for patterns and grains...look 95% like 1969 dart gts pattern

Those look like redone seats based on the 69 coronet pattern.

68 and 69 B body seats are the same seat frame as 68 and 9 A body, only the tracks are different.

I have very similar pattern in my 69 coronet as the op seat.

69 SEAT MED..jpg

Those look like redone seats based on the 69 coronet pattern.

68 and 69 B body seats are the same seat frame as 68 and 9 A body, only the tracks are different.

I have very similar pattern in my 69 coronet as the op seat.

View attachment 1715622072
yea, they don't have the proper stitching like an OEM seat, all the lines and pleats aren't defined the way the factory would do it ~ they may be a Mopar seat and maybe even an Abody, but I still think they are recovered.

The picture from the back looks like some blue material under the black on both sides. It's a nice recovering job done when shops could turn out hand made seat covers and you could pretty much get whatever they had the materials for and design whatever you like.

The picture from the back looks like some blue material under the black on both sides. It's a nice recovering job done when shops could turn out hand made seat covers and you could pretty much get whatever they had the materials for and design whatever you like.
As was noted there is blue on the headrests as well. Absolutely, finding upholstery craftsman locally in your town anymore is rare. Took all of those good old days for granted in my hometown.

Dyed black over blue? - or am I totally off-base? :realcrazy:
it "appears" that the headrest were dyed, but the black cover is over some of the blue original(?) cover that was left on.

-
Back