budget build machine work

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
Rebuilding my 360 soon does anyone know a shop around Portland or Vancouver that won't rape my wallet and still do a good job

no one? ok then how about whats best to get done on mild build wasnt thinking of boring it out just better pistons cam and such

if your doing a rebuild and putting in aftermarket pistons your going to have to do a bore and hone. i would check with waterhouse machine. they do good work. stay away from Performance engine development. they do chevy and thats all they know.

thanks for advice i figured id need honed but didnt think id need bore ive rebuilt motors before just never did any machine work to them and im really wanting this one to turn out great but tacoma is too far from me i need someone kinda local im checking the numbers on the block tomorrow to see if its a roller or earlier block

The basics are cleaning, magnafluxing, and inspecting. Not every engine needs to be bored. If it's a good running core, you may want to keep it simple. Costs add up fast once you take it all apart...lol

Where are you located? Theres some good places but depending on where you are you could spend an hour getting there.

Try Tom's performance Machine, I dont know their pricing but heard they do good work.

-
Back