BUILDSHEET! I found mine!!!!

-
When I found mine I was super happy. Ran to my wife to show her. She didn't care at all. Not until I call my dad and told him did it really sink in to her that it was a big deal. :)

It now sits in a file in my filing cabinet until I either laminate it or put it into a protective sleeve.

Riddler

Got mine in a protective sleeve for now. But also digitized...now I gotta back up the back up so I'll never lose her!

Aloha

BTW...my wife was like yep...he's crazy! who cares it only a piece of paper!:munky2:

Send $45 to Chrysler and they will send you the build card and a letter.
http://chryslerheritage.com/newsroom.do?id=390&mid=135

IBM blank 2.jpg

Thanks...been meaning to do that...just have scanned the title yet to fax it to them. Mahalo for posting what they look like.

Aloha Mike

I have never found a build sheet in any of my cars, not even the Custom 880 and my parents bought that new.

I havent looked for the Coronets yet, its probably gone. Looks like the PO had the whole interior out when he had the car painted.

I found about 5 pieces of mine in a rats nest under the seat. Found the rat skeleton under the back carpet.Serves him right

Ah yes,the old buildsheet. Its always fun seeing if they are there.
Kind of like a treasure hunt. My 70 had 4 of them. 1 in the backseet,
and 3 under the carpet.8)

faucet pics 949.jpg

Picture 157.jpg

wow Johnny Dart! Those are some really nice looking seats. Did you restore them and place the BS's back into them? OR was that how you found them?again the coils/channels/Buildsheet are in awesome shape.

Aloha

No,there both original seats.Top one is a 74 bottom 70.
Took them out after the picture.
Usually the backseats dont get used ( :-k ) as much. :-D

Congrats dfnsmn! I haven't found the buildsheet or even the fender tag for mine. It's going to be a resto-mod anyway so I guess it really doesn't matter.

Great thread. I just found mine. Under the back seat, taped to the floor. I immediately framed it. Too cool to have that piece. Does anyone have a decoder for all the various items on it?

congrats MRICHARD....yes...i would like a break down also...of the codes...aloha!

I found mine under the back seat of my '64 Barracuda. It was in about 25 pieces, ranging in size from 4x6 to half a dime.

I carefully mounted each piece on white card stock and scanned them. Then I pieced them together in an image editing program to reproduce the sheet. In the end, it is >95% complete and very readable.

I guess I'll keep this Buildsheet thread going...

I got my Buildsheet (see picture) and then attempted to make a reproduction of it (see other picture). This is for a 1966 Formula S Barracuda. Let me know what you think. If anyone can help me fill in the question marks (from the areas that I are missing on my Buildsheet), that would be great.

Enjoy...

66_Cuda_Formula_S_Build_Sheet_Pic_Sanitized_Resized.jpg

66_Cuda_Formula_S_Build_Sheet_Repro_Sanitized_Resized.jpg

I guess I'll keep this Buildsheet thread going...

I got my Buildsheet (see picture) and then attempted to make a reproduction of it (see other picture). This is for a 1966 Formula S Barracuda. Let me know what you think. If anyone can help me fill in the question marks (from the areas that I are missing on my Buildsheet), that would be great.

Enjoy...
Where did you get the new copy of the Buildsheet.

Thanks
Kenny

Ahh yes....like finding gold in your front yard or a left over piece of teriyaki beef jerky behind your molars.

Someone mentioned lamination........I used a protecto sleeve and put it back under the seat where I found it......for the next carchaeologist.

Mop

100_2497_00w.jpg

So i tried a couple of time to look for my 66 barracuda's Broadcast sheet and I couldn't find it... :tongue6: (in the areas it should be in)...I tried removing the rear seat...she just wouldn't budge! kinda gave up...the PO had reupholstered the interior so I figured there would be NO way in H.E. double Hockey sticks it would be found anyway....

decided the interior needed to be redone anyways...took her to a local shop and figured out a fair price...well they said lets remove the passenger seat and rear. I laughed and said...good luck buddy...they young gun tried his best for about a half hour (sweating his *** off)...couldn't get her out. Oldtimer came...spent about 10-15 minute...finally said "lets remove the top part"...out she comes...(remember the 64-66 had the laydown rear seats). So what do we find? The buildsheet? NOPE to bolts and straps holding down the back side of the bottom of the rear seat! (remember this for the future boys and girls):read2:

Take the bolts out...out comes the rear! :bootysha:

while talking story with the oldtimer..i see out of the corner of my eye the young gun with the bench in his hand..STOP!!!I YELL. (I think i almost gave the old timer a heart attack!) I run over to the bench and sure enough!!!! the

BROADCAST SHEET IS STILL THERE!!!!!

I have the young gun pull it out while I hold the springs away....explain to him the HOLY GRAIL we just discovered....

he just gives me a sly grin and walks away muttering "crazy haole...."

well here she is! sure is nice to have this....

DANG and double hockey sticks how did I miss this thread :read2:
Congratulations Mike :cheers:

66CUda-s. that is a cool reproduction. Is there anyway you can send someone the file and they can fill in the blanks for their car? You did a good job on that BTW.

memike~ Mahalo! Cool beans yea? Aloha mike

That is awesome that u found the build sheet. That is one of the greatest things to have on your car.

That's funny, I did the same thing in excel. I gotta go back and round some corners and then it will be done.

New Picture.jpg

Where did you get the new copy of the Buildsheet.

Thanks
Kenny

I did it in Excel, just like matthon (below) said.

That's funny, I did the same thing in excel. I gotta go back and round some corners and then it will be done.

I haven't figured out how to round the corners...

I would be willing to send the file out as long as no one sells repro's from it... send me a PM. Also, I would like to know if I made any mistakes, please let me know. I am not sure how the other years are compared to 1966, but changes can be made. 66Cuda-S

For round corners, there is a couple ways to do it, and a few differences if you have 2007. Basically it is a shape that you size with the cell and make it transparent with a border. Some suggest making only the corners shapes. Check Mr Excel.

New Picture (1).png

-
Back