Bulkhead Connector

-

flashsuperstar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the bulkhead connector from a 1974 Dodge B100 van is basically the same as the one used by 1966-74 A Bodies?

You're lumping 63-66 A bodies, 67-72 A bodies, 73-74 A bodies and 74 B vans all in one group. I can just about tell you with 100% certainty the answer to your question is "no".

Absolutely "NO" Not even A bodies are the same. Go over to MyMopar.com, and download a few Dodge/ Plymouth service manuals and look them up.

You're lumping 63-66 A bodies, 67-72 A bodies, 73-74 A bodies and 74 B vans all in one group. I can just about tell you with 100% certainty the answer to your question is "no".
I purchased a Bulkhead Connector that is for 1966-74 A Bodies. I will be modifying it to accept some other wiring that will pass through without using the connector as it is designed. I just want to experiment on another of the same style before I move forward with the mods on the purchased one. Not knowing about the '74 van electrical connection I thought I would ask before moving ahead. I am sorry but, my intention was not to be lumping all those in 1 group.

I purchased a Bulkhead Connector that is for 1966-74 A Bodies. I will be modifying it to accept some other wiring that will pass through without using the connector as it is designed. I just want to experiment on another of the same style before I move forward with the mods on the purchased one. Not knowing about the '74 van electrical connection I thought I would ask before moving ahead. I am sorry but, my intention was not to be lumping all those in 1 group.
I would be 100% SHOCKED if that connector is correct for ALL those years.

I would be 100% SHOCKED if that connector is correct for ALL those years.
This is what the label on the bag reads

IMG_1834.jpeg

Thank you for the help, I was able to secure the bulk head connector off the 1974 Dodge B100 Van, it is surprisingly similar to the 66-74 A Body that I purchased. I have posted pics of both. Thank you again.

IMG_1834.jpeg

IMG_1838.jpeg

-
Back