-
Status
Not open for further replies.

matthon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone have the one in the white square that they could get to me asap?
The pic is from eBay, but it should be the correct one I need.
Passenger side, marked on the bulkhead as:
VUTS
WXYZ

The "Z" connection has a fusible link shoved into it. The plastic itself does not appear to be melted from the outside, but it looks like when the fusible link melted it got stuck.

bhc.jpg

Where did you find the bulkhead fitting our is melted and needs replaced.

Thanks

I didn't.
Of the 3 bulkhead fittings that plug in at the fire wall, I actually ended up buying a new harness for one (the ignition/temp/oil/etc one), a used harness for the other (the wiper motor one).

I could not use the old ones for the one that was melted, as they are not interchangeable.

Since the "Z" connection is actually the power going to the dash, and I got rid of the ammeter, I eliminated the connection at the bulkhead and just ran a new wire right through where it was burned out to the dash.

Either check ebag, which is where I found that pic, post an add here, someone should have one, or if yours is like mine and was only burnt out where the power wire is, eliminate the connection there and just drill out the hole for a new wire.

Not sure on that. As for the 3 in the pic, the white tape highlights the 'tab slot' on each that matches up with the tabs on the bulkhead piece, making them un-interchangeable (if that is a word).
You could however modify them with a knife or razor to make one work on another part of the bulkhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back