"Bullit Bob Reed"

-

EdsWelding

Reaction score
Was anyone @ ESTA in N.Y. last weekend to see " Bullit Bob Reed" lay down a low 8 second run in his silver bullit 68 cuda ? I heard he has that thing flying ! I don't think there's a man alive with more passes down the dragstrip behind a HEMI ! And He's STILL PULLIN' GEARS !

Was anyone @ ESTA in N.Y. last weekend to see " Bullit Bob Reed" lay down a low 8 second run in his silver bullit 68 cuda ? I heard he has that thing flying ! I don't think there's a man alive with more passes down the dragstrip behind a HEMI ! And He's STILL PULLIN' GEARS !

I wasn't there but I remember watching Bullit Bob Reed run 1/4 mile with Ronnie Sox some 13 years or so ago in Richmond VA. Bullit Bob is indeed the man and I miss Ronnie Sox. They both made for a great show.

8.15 @ 168
Last time I checked national record was 8.22.
Somebody had to get it on video.
I'll be searching Utube.

Had the pleaseure of helping Bob tear down the Hemi for NHRA inspection after one of his record passes back in 96 I think it was. He immediately started celebrating his accomplishment. Once back at the trailer I asked him for a signed photo souvenir made out to my infant son. It took him 5 tries to spell Bob correctly. He knows how to drive and how to party.

-
Back