Bullrun!!!!!!!! Holy Sh**

-
You two did your best. Good job. It is hard to beat two vehicles that do well in the dirt in a street car.

Why was team Avalanche allowed to put fuel in,thats their problem if they run out,for not getting any out on the road...

Thanks fellas.... really appreciate it.... Watching it again brings back memories....

After the rollover, and some bent suspension components... after we aligned it the car just wouldn't turn left worth a crap. I had driven it the other week and it was difficult just to make left hand turns at stop signs... So we had to put it in reverse to back the car up, and with the V Gate shifter it's kind of tricky throwing it in reverse... one of those things we couldn't change before the show started

Thanks fellas.... really appreciate it.... Watching it again brings back memories....

After the rollover, and some bent suspension components... after we aligned it the car just wouldn't turn left worth a crap. I had driven it the other week and it was difficult just to make left hand turns at stop signs... So we had to put it in reverse to back the car up, and with the V Gate shifter it's kind of tricky throwing it in reverse... one of those things we couldn't change before the show started

Hey what a suprize! Good to see ya here on the forum guys! :-D That show has really grown on me!

At least you guys lasted longer then even the most $$ cars. Thanks for giving me a reason to watch the show for a bit! This is as depressing as seeing Team Charger just miss it last season :[

You made a good go of it, Team Dart, and did not give up. I too was stunned when Avalanche was allowed to get fuel. I thought that time/fuel management was part of the "race". Some guy even had a fuel cell in addition to the regular tank. I don't get it.

Nice job guys; thoroughly enjoyed watching you and your Father competing in this with one of our Mopars. Best wishes to both of you.

i didnt see it last season,, and i never heard of it till this season,,,but thanks to TEAM DART,, i found a new show to watch,,,good luck to you and your DAD,,,i wish me and my dad had that kind of memmory to keep for life,,

Well congrats guys on making it that far... I just watched the episode (had it recorded). Anyway, you guys did a great job even after the accident. What car are you guys working on now???

Just downloaded the latest episode. It sucks that your out. I don't think I can watch the rest of the season.:angry7:

I have to say congrats on getting this far! And you went further than team camero!

Did I miss this weeks show? I checked every schedule I had & kept checking last night on the TV & never found it. It was on Thursday's wasn't it?

Did I miss this weeks show? I checked every schedule I had & kept checking last night on the TV & never found it. It was on Thursday's wasn't it?

The Barrett-Jackson auction pre-empted this week's Bull Run. It returns to its normally scheduled time next week.

hey team dart, nice car dude I watched it on comcast, those avalanche guys were douches, but it was a good show was mad that you guys lost barely to the VW, if you guys would have won that im sure you would have won it all

-
Back