Bullrun!!!!!!!! Holy Sh**

-
The evo guys come across as the cocky, punk kiddies.

My lasting impression from the show...

"you guys are in trouble, I just hit the gravel button!"

I guess he should have hit the "concrete" button instead.
roflblack-1.gif

That tool talks a big show but can't drive a lick. The evo apparently had "4" airbags! :cheers:

Not the brightest move by the Dart. We all do it on occasion.

The evo guys come across as the cocky, punk kiddies.

My lasting impression from the show...

"you guys are in trouble, I just hit the gravel button!"

I guess he should have hit the "concrete" button instead.
roflblack-1.gif

That tool talks a big show but can't drive a lick. The evo apparently had "4" airbags! :cheers:

Not the brightest move by the Dart. We all do it on occasion.

True, probably not the best move, but ya never know when your gunna catch an edge in the dirt! lol, when Goldberg started to talk about the wreck my jaw was down the whole time they were showing the pics, was there ever a video of the rollover? (shows how structurally safe a Dart is though!)

i have been searching all morning to find the episode and cant find a thing. i dont get speed so cant watch it

Jeremy, my friend missed the crash scene last night. I was searching for an hour trying to find pictures or a video to show him but I couldn't find anything.

I'll see how good pics of an LCD screen look, I DVR'd the episode.

you'll regret looking at the pictures...it's like looking at pictures of a puppy getting shot...

I missed the show last night. This is bad news. How do you roll a car? May want to take it easy if you cant keep it on all 4's. Hope you guys are ok and the car can be fixed. How bad is it? Not sorry at all to see team evo go though.

I laughed my *** off at the EVO "we're gonna take a different path cause we're different and cool then BAM!! Concrete bitches" the t-case or w/e in that thing was destroyed. If I saw correctly Team Dart didn't have a rollcage, why not? I know I read in another thread that the car ran in the ten's, past 11.49 you gotta have some cage. EVO is now done and an even bigger piece of junk than it was before, Team Dart's lil Mopar lives to fight another day. Just a thought, but why don't they do a lil drag shootout?? I'm betting it'd be super close between the dart and the brand X maro, I'd watch

if you missed an episode i believe hulu.com will have it since its a free website that has episodes of aired shows. i always use it if i miss a show i wanted to watch.

if you missed an episode i believe hulu.com will have it since its a free website that has episodes of aired shows. i always use it if i miss a show i wanted to watch.

Just looked, theyve only got 30 second shorts of the eps. :[

The Car looks like now, exactly like it will on next weeks episode :-D With of the exception of a Mopar oragne motor, and a different tranny

I'll tell you, it made me ill to see that happen (the rollover) to y'all. Not something I'd wish upon anyone, even the morons of Team Evo/Evil.
Just one of those things, though. It was good to see the other teams jump in to help; it speaks well of you two that they were willing to do so.

I just saw that episode too. No way in hell that car runs anywhere near 11.50 as it sits. The owner felt stupid, and he should have. He rolled it after sliding it into a curb while being an idiot. I can't imagine if they get the glass to fit back in it, that the thing drives straight anymore.

for those who missed the show last night.
you can catch it next thurs.nite 1hr. before regular show begins.9;00pm. eastern time.
team dart is father and son,i was stunned when they rolled.
tony showed the old timers still have it.

I just saw that episode too. No way in hell that car runs anywhere near 11.50 as it sits. The owner felt stupid, and he should have. He rolled it after sliding it into a curb while being an idiot. I can't imagine if they get the glass to fit back in it, that the thing drives straight anymore.

And of course you've never done anything stupid? Don't call someone an idiot because of one dumb thing that they did....

They had to be cocky to make up for what they were driving:toothy10:hehe

Now come on you guys. I don't care what your opinions are. Facts are facts, that was a nice car. Was an all around performance car the way it was built, just idiot drivers.

Also, I wanted to see them gone but I didn't want to see them go out because they totaled the car. I felt bad for the guy that actually owned it actually...

And about the car... it actually didn't look all that bad. It looks like they had the roof and other panels hammered back out at the end of the episode when everyone was working on it. I am confused though (they had to replace to motor AND tranny?). Looked mostly like body damage...

I'm with team Dart all the way. But the old man let the emotions
get the best of him.
Come on Team Dart. Isaid it on the other Mopar site.
I'm behind you all the way. But what were you thinking.
You told the Team EVO guy to be carefull. You knew the stuff was
out there.
Hang in there guys.
I know it's all over but I'm pulling for ya!

"The Car looks like now, exactly like it will on next weeks episode With of the exception of a Mopar oragne motor, and a different tranny" from team dart on page one.

"...I am confused though (they had to replace to motor AND tranny?). Looked mostly like body damage..." from HemiZach page three.

My guess, is that they replaced the engine and trans after the whole show was over. He said that it is the exact same as it was in the NEXT episode. Meaning that in the next episode it still had the same engine and trans as it did in the beginning of the show. My thoughts are that they took their race engine/trans out after they got the car home and put another in so they could still move it wile they decide what they are doing with it. I think some people read through the thread so fast they miss lots of what is actually said.

It's sad about the car, but it can be replaced. I am just glad that they were not hurt.(except their pride I'm sure.) There are many more Darts out there.

Now come on you guys. I don't care what your opinions are. Facts are facts, that was a nice car. Was an all around performance car the way it was built, just idiot drivers.

Also, I wanted to see them gone but I didn't want to see them go out because they totaled the car. I felt bad for the guy that actually owned it actually...

It was a nice car from a performance aspect, although not my cup of tea. In fact, it was probably the best car on that show for that challenge. All wheel drive, traction control, fairly balanced weight distribution, nimble handling and plenty of hp- all ideal for what they were doing. The fact that Evo's are used for rally cars should say something. But, they didn't lose because they totaled the car, they lost because they were the slowest!!! Timing stopped before the wreck, and both the Avalanche and the Dart were faster. Guy driving the Evo just didn't know how to handle that car. And I'm definitely glad to see those pricks go, it is a shame about the car but there are plenty of Evo's out there and plenty of pricks with "ricer" complexes driving them.

As far as Team Dart goes, I agree, everyone has done something stupid. But that doesn't make it less stupid, it just means you're not without company. IMO it was worse than what Team Evo did, at least they were doing a challenge. Not only was Team Dart off course (just like Evo), they weren't even competing! They had just watched Team Evo wad up their car off course, and they go and fool around like that after the challenge while competing on a show that depends on their car working? Plenty of things could have gone wrong without a rollover, all kinds of parts to break with a high hp car thrashing around off road with ruts, holes, concrete blocks etc.

I'm glad to see them working to fix up the car, and it looks like from the preview of the next show they at least get started on the next leg. I can't imagine that car is much fun to drive for hours on end after being pieced back together like that though.

that show bull run is also on on demand some times if you have that feature on your cable company,,

-
Back