Busting Him Out of the Clink

-
Next time I promise to have a few beers, not a few cases. :) SO.........What's his name?

We decided to name him Cooper (as in mini). We have been calling him Coop (coupe) for short.

Pup in the Clink 014.jpg

Cool! He looks like a mini-me of your girl there! How's everything going? They getting along? Is the swelling down?

Cool! He looks like a mini-me of your girl there! How's everything going? They getting along? Is the swelling down?

I think that's the reason I fell for him in the first place. He reminds me of her when she was a little pup.

They are getting along when they are together by themselves, but Cooper is doing the "alpha thingy" on her. She was afraid to come in the kitchen for breakfast because he was there :shock:. It will take some time, but I think they will be fine together :-D.

We saw the Vet this morning. His swelling is going down, but he has been bleeding from the stitched area (Ouch). Vet said he thought it looked okay and would heal w/ time. I've been putting a cool compress on it a couple times a day. He doesn't fuss at all and seems to like it......I would post a pic, but some may find it offensive. ;-)

More prayers for dear Maxi.....:angel2:

I think that's the reason I fell for him in the first place. He reminds me of her when she was a little pup.

They are getting along when they are together by themselves, but Cooper is doing the "alpha thingy" on her. She was afraid to come in the kitchen for breakfast because he was there :shock:. It will take some time, but I think they will be fine together :-D.

We saw the Vet this morning. His swelling is going down, but he has been bleeding from the stitched area (Ouch). Vet said he thought it looked okay and would heal w/ time. I've been putting a cool compress on it a couple times a day. He doesn't fuss at all and seems to like it......I would post a pic, but some may find it offensive. ;-)

More prayers for dear Maxi.....:angel2:

One of the two will always have to be the boss.... She'll get it though. It's funny how docile they are in the pound and then they turn into little monsters when you get them home.

That compress is in a thin towel so the wound doesn't get wet, right? I know you know what you're doing but I figure it never hurts to ask. :) Is he bleeding or just weeping? I don't want to gross anyone out but "crusting" is pretty normal.

Thanks for the prayers Cheryl.

russduanegreen and Wylde1, Six Pack was a name we considered, but we thought most would relate it to beer, except for on FABO of course. Thanks for your ideas though.:cheers:

ramcharger.....He's actually been pretty docile at home and not being a little barker, yet! Thanks for your input on the compress being in a soft towel. Yes, that's just how I'm doing it. And indeed, weeping is probably a better description. Vet says it's actually draining some of the fluid build up. I have to crate him to keep it to a minimum. "Red" does not blend well w/ my carpeting....LOL

Cooper :cheers: I like it :happy10:
I hope things clear up soon and the swelling and bleeding quite's for ya 6pk C.
I am going to have Buddy snipped when my Vet give's me the green light

Cooper :cheers: I like it :happy10:
I hope things clear up soon and the swelling and bleeding quite's for ya 6pk C.
I am going to have Buddy snipped when my Vet give's me the green light

Thanks memike. "Super Coupe" is doing much better and all healed now. He's fitting in just fine w/ the family.

Hopefully, you don't have to go thru this when Buddy goes under the knife! :angry3:

He won't get much bigger than he is now. I've never had a pup this small before, so it's a bit of an adjustment, but he's such a sweetie :-D

Pups 036.jpg

Super Coupe:thumblef:
He sure is a sweet looking fellow 6pk C !! I bet he has a set of ears and eye's on him, It seems like they can see and hear everything :shock:
Buddy can hear a car coming a 1/2 mile away from in the house.
He run's to the window and put's that pointer status on :thumblef:

Thanks memike. "Super Coupe" is doing much better and all healed now. He's fitting in just fine w/ the family.

Hopefully, you don't have to go thru this when Buddy goes under the knife! :angry3:

He won't get much bigger than he is now. I've never had a pup this small before, so it's a bit of an adjustment, but he's such a sweetie :-D

Awwwww! He's a cute little guy! I swear he looks like he's smiling in that picture. :)

I'm so glad that he's been absorbed in to the pack. He's a lucky dog to have you as his owner. :thumblef:

Looks like there's all kinds of body language going on in those pics. :)

It's great to see that Super Coupe is fitting in.

-
Back