But Seriously!?

-

AlV

Crabs in a barrel
Reaction score
Speechless.

I'm usually late to the party on these things, so give me a pass if this was already posted.

Lucky someone didn't die!

[ame]https://youtu.be/4KPWlIDsSZE[/ame]

Indeed. You know it's a problem when you don't know where the wheel hurling down at you is.

And how about the hang time on that baby?

Indeed. You know it's a problem when you don't know where the wheel hurling down at you is.

And how about the hang time on that baby?

That sucker was up there for a solid 3 seconds. Probably the scariest 3 seconds of your life if you're underneath...

Not those morons. Too stupid to be scared. I guess I don't have much of a sense of humor about this, anymore.

So what do you think they told the insurance company about the damage to the car? Meteorite? Frozen airplane waste? Looked like that rear pillar really took a hit there...

A Brick of weed fell out of the sky and vaporized on impact.

Good lord Man!
there has to be better way to get your kicks!

This is the kinda stuff that got me hurt. For the rest of my life. I don't find it funny in the least.

One of the things that gets me about the video s that it appears to take place in a front yard of a neighborhood what about bystanders.

One of the things that gets me about the video s that it appears to take place in a front yard of a neighborhood what about bystanders.

All that and more. A poster on th'Tube said something about a tricycle.

Good Christ..... the "launched guy" is lucky he ain't got a broken tailbone, if not worse..... I mean really those things inflate at such a rate and pace unheard of or untold to the outcome..... MORONS!

Sadly, one of them, gets hurt, and sues the car company that produced it, and wins for their own stupidity..... WOW, just wow

-
Back