Butch and Beautiful?

-

dibbons

Reaction score
This actress is currently on a Spanish crime/drama and plays a bad *** girl. At times she looks a little macho, other times she looks sexy. Actually, she looks a little macho and sexy at the same time. Do you know any other actors (or regular people) like that (if you know what I mean)?

Barbara de Regil:

rosario.jpg

rosario1.jpg

you can keep her
i like women who look like women
soft and rounded

that looks like a dude? don't know what guys you are looking at but thats one fit chick there.. nothing wrong with a fit woman.. nothing worse then a nicely built looking chick then ya see them in a bathing suit or something and they are all saggy looking and not so tight looking anymore...

Maybe when I was younger, Much younger. At my age I'd be afraid she'd hurt me.

Soft and rounded (to a point) is just fine, tastes change as you get older.

nah... not too buff. Im not a fan of the stressed out over the top conditioned look but she is just Taught !

Some of you boys is just Sceeered....lol

Definitely more women then that gymrat Gibby posted...and she dresses a whole lot nice too

ah... okay.
So if we ever double date we are in agrrement that you get the girl I posted and I get get the one Dibbons posted...
right ?

lol

ah... okay.
So if we ever double date we are in agrrement that you get the girl I posted and I get get the one Dibbons posted...
right ?

lol
I'll take the one that won't tell my wife, but if you think they can both keep a secret...absolutely

I've been fooled before.

I ain't playing this game.

This is about as butch as I can handle-

91-AqgFIYmL._SL1500_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back