Butt head alert!

-

BARNEY'S CAR

SGITP
Reaction score
With a title like this I hope to get a few people to read this post about a stand up guy. I bought a pulley and belt kit from Rick (19scamp71) and when it arrived it was as stated but one pulley was a mismatch (5 not 6 groove). I let Rick know and instead of the "you got a good deal on a used set" answer
He called Jeg's and got me a new pulley that would work. If you have ever bought one of those pulleys you know they are not cheap. Just want to make sure a stand up guy gets some respect instead of the complaining we do when we feel cheated.

Nice job Scamper!! It shows a lot to have members go the extra mile to make sure others get what they need! That's what makes this site so great!! Two thumbs up!! Geof

There are still some honest stand up people in this world....

Couldnt agree more, the forums have been the best help i could ever get, and about stand up guys, i recently got a shifter from member badlilred and he also sent me a trans cable and bracket! Alot of people told me not to buy stuff off the forums but us mopar fellas are just out to help each other

It is the right way to do business and to live - do unto others as you would have others do unto you, right?.

And if just being ethical isn't enough of a reason to do it, always remember that Karma has a very, very good memory!

And if just being ethical isn't enough of a reason to do it, always remember that Karma has a very, very good memory!

Ain't that the truth!

I always told my kids "what goes around comes around", it wasn't until they got out on their own that they began to understand what I was getting at.

With a title like this I hope to get a few people to read this post about a stand up guy. I bought a pulley and belt kit from Rick (19scamp71) and when it arrived it was as stated but one pulley was a mismatch (5 not 6 groove). I let Rick know and instead of the "you got a good deal on a used set" answer
He called Jeg's and got me a new pulley that would work. If you have ever bought one of those pulleys you know they are not cheap. Just want to make sure a stand up guy gets some respect instead of the complaining we do when we feel cheated.

Thanks Bruce I appreciate the compliment, just did the right thing!!

What?No whinning about someone else's fault???Noone had to hold his feet to the fire???This should be standard operating practices not an exception.I don't know you buddy but I like your ethics!!!!

From what I have seen and experienced on A bodies, I believe the majority of people would have done what I did. Besides who wants to be labeled a Butt Head!

Rick is a butthead...I mean a nice guy LOL.....met him a few times :glasses7:

Unfortunately theres not enough of these kind of posts , 99.9 percent of the people on here are stand up people , and we should see more postings like this

From what I have seen and experienced on A bodies, I believe the majority of people would have done what I did. Besides who wants to be labeled a Butt Head!

I agree. I think (and hope) that most people here are honest. But still it's good to see folks getting credit sometimes instead of only hearing when there's reason to complain.

-
Back