Buy american gas

-

metalhead1

Reaction score
Where to BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON.

Gas rationing in the 70's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even have been good for us!

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products? In addition, they are gouging us on oil prices.

Shouldn't we return the favor? Can't we take control of our own destiny and let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their livings? How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit?

An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia . Just purchase gas from companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my tank, I'm sending my money to people who I get the

impression want me, my family and my friends dead. The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell................................
clear.gif
... 205,742,000 barrels

Chev ron /Texaco..................... 144,332,000 barrels

Exxon /Mobil........................ 130,082,000 barrels

Marathon/Speedway............. 117,740,000 barrels

Amoco.................................
clear.gif
62,231,000 barrels

And CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hates America and openly avows our economic destruction!

(We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)

The U.S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC. If you do the math at $100 per barrel, that's over $550 million PER DAY ($200 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose members are our confirmed enemies!!!!! It won't stop here - oil prices could go to $200 a barrel or higher if we keep buying their product.

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Sunoco.........................0 barrels
Conoco.........................0 barrels
0ASinclair.....................0 barrels
BP / Phillips................. 0 barrels

Hess.............................0 barrels

ARC0............................0 barrels

Maverick.......................0 barrels

Flying J.........................0 barrels

Valero.........................0 barrels
Murphy Oil USA *.........0 barrels

*Sold at Wal-Mart , gas is from South Arkansas and fully USA owned and produced.

*Not only that but they give scholarships to all children in their town who finish high school and are legal US citizens..

All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.

But to have a real impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers With the help of the internet, it's really simple to do. Now, don't wimp out at this point....keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

Good to know...I always new flying J was not importing from the middle east...but this is a good list to keep in mind!

Thank you very much!! I stopped using Citgo when I heard where the money went. Why not support US? I will pass this on. I've been using Sunoco, since every car I own uses premium except the Jeep Cherokee.

I get so mad when I hear of this....i hate the way things are, and I HATE the middle east, and I hate this hugo chavez fu*%er.

Oh, and just an FYI, the Saudi's are DEFINITELY not boycotting American products! Many members of the Saudi royal family visit Beverly Hills every Summer and stay at the Beverly Wilshire hotel, right around the corner from my shop. They rent four floors of the hotel, and over the course of the two weeks they were here, they spent over $950,000 on LODGING ALONE. They do nothing but shop for the entire two weeks they are here. They pump MILLIONS (pun intended) into our local economy.

Some of my very best customers are Saudis, so I have 1st hand knowledge that they actively SEEK OUT American made products.

Sorry but Canada is your #1 crude supplier and has more reserves than the middle east.

Oh, and just an FYI, the Saudi's are DEFINITELY not boycotting American products! Many members of the Saudi royal family visit Beverly Hills every Summer and stay at the Beverly Wilshire hotel, right around the corner from my shop. They rent four floors of the hotel, and over the course of the two weeks they were here, they spent over $950,000 on LODGING ALONE. They do nothing but shop for the entire two weeks they are here. They pump MILLIONS (pun intended) into our local economy.

Some of my very best customers are Saudis, so I have 1st hand knowledge that they actively SEEK OUT American made products.

They also purchase their planes from large aerospace mfg's here in the US. And they send their repairs here as well. I was surprise to see all the work that crossed my desk from there.

Sorry but Canada is your #1 crude supplier and has more reserves than the middle east.

Canada's oil reserves are the largest in the world
unfortunately it is mixed with sand
now if they could just figure out a cheap way to separate them

I never buy Citgo gas. Hugo Chavez is besties with the Cuban dictatorship and I have family over there that would like to live in a Democratic world with American trade routes opened again. My grandfather over there is stuck there dying of cancer and missing both legs now. And im dead serious. I mostly buy from Murphy USA as they are right down the street and reasonably priced and its good gas!

Interesting that most of the gas in my area comes from Williams Brothers Pipeline. We have a flying J but they don't truck each load from the refinery in the south they drive their tankers to Williams 5 miles away and load up. The same with Quick Star and other retailers. We don't have brand name gas stations any more except for BP.

Oil is a fungible commodity. Virtually all oil is sold on the international commodities exchanges. Most oil is purchased by investors in the form of "futures." The investors, in turn, sell their oil to refineries. In most cases, you will never know exactly from where your gasoline originates.

Relatively little oil is actually "owned" by the oil companies, such as EXXON/Mobil, until they actually purchase it. They still own some properties in the USA and have the mineral rights to them. However, most oil originating in foreign countries is owned by those countries and they sell it in the open international commodities exchanges. OPEC is another animal. The members conspire to set base prices and the futures auction prices start there. They do this by reducing output, thus driving up the cost of all oil on the international market (remember, oil is a fungible asset).

Oil is a fungible commodity. Virtually all oil is sold on the international commodities exchanges. Most oil is purchased by investors in the form of "futures." The investors, in turn, sell their oil to refineries. In most cases, you will never know exactly from where your gasoline originates.

Relatively little oil is actually "owned" by the oil companies, such as EXXON/Mobil, until they actually purchase it. They still own some properties in the USA and have the mineral rights to them. However, most oil originating in foreign countries is owned by those countries and they sell it in the open international commodities exchanges. OPEC is another animal. The members conspire to set base prices and the futures auction prices start there. They do this by reducing output, thus driving up the cost of all oil on the international market (remember, oil is a fungible asset).

"Oil is a fungible commodity."

Hear this, understand it, use as little gas as possible, that IS the only way.
Somebody WILL devise synthetic gas, we just have to "need" it.....a lot!

How many times a week do you drive over 100 miles in one day?

I'm fortunate, 20 miles at best, I could walk it, perhaps I should, it may come to that.

Some of us run 3 quarter mile blasts in a year. Whatever floats your (Abody)boat.

I really enjoy cruising the duster, it's like slipping on the old baseball glove, very familiar in a carnal way, she's strong, heavy and kinda falling apart, but, IF I HAVE TO I'll make my own fuel (see gasification on u-tube) if necessary.

LCjeff

I know Saudis buy a lot of high buck sand rails from us. And with all that sand I can see why. Must be a lot of fun. I would love to go over there and play in there sand box.

this is exactly what I wanted to see people taking an interest in where there money goes. I am not swearing all these statements to be true although I do know for a fact about the Wal-Mart gas (have family that works there). I simply wanted to make everyone stop and think

Valero does not import Mid-East but does import from Venezuela, which is ran by Hugo Chavez who I think hates America more than anyone.

Canada's oil reserves are the largest in the world
unfortunately it is mixed with sand
now if they could just figure out a cheap way to separate them

That oil sand crude is going to go right here in Toledo area. A pipeline is being built to the BP-Huskey refinery. I started working there Monday and there starting to gear up for the construction.

As everyone knows, Canada is in the process of extracting it from the sands in Alberta, at some point soon Canada will be the largest supplier of crude oil on the planet and then Mid East will no longer be a big player in that market.

-
Back