Buying a 1968 Charger

-
The windshield is busted but I have the intake yet, it is on the engine...318 2bbl...you really need it? PM me and we can make a deal!

A 1968 Charger is the most aesthetically pleasing automobile ever built. If only you were closer...

Agreed, it is right there with the 68 Barracuda. I had a triple black 383 68 Charger in 74. It was immaculate, paid $600 for it and couldn't afford the gas making $3.50 an hour. :D

how is the newest addition to the Mopar community? you gett'n any sleep?

Going good! We both just got 4 hrs of sleep, not bad, the little guy only gets up 2-3 times a night to eat and usually goes back to sleep pretty fast. This is our 3rd day home from the hospital with him, the weather is nice and I have plenty of time off, good times :glasses8:

Going good! We both just got 4 hrs of sleep, not bad, the little guy only gets up 2-3 times a night to eat and usually goes back to sleep pretty fast. This is our 3rd day home from the hospital with him, the weather is nice and I have plenty of time off, good times :glasses8:

:thumblef:

Agreed, it is right there with the 68 Barracuda. I had a triple black 383 68 Charger in 74. It was immaculate, paid $600 for it and couldn't afford the gas making $3.50 an hour. :D

Yup, I agree, I like the 68 best...too bad it was shot, original color was red, black top and interior...would have been a cool car.

Yup, I agree, I like the 68 best...too bad it was shot, original color was red, black top and interior...would have been a cool car.

Yeah, after looking at your pictures, it is too far gone to save IMO. But the good news, is that the parts you have recovered will help get another one or two back on the road.

That was a beautiful combination and not that common. Back in the day, I bet 50% were some shade of green, then gold, and yellow. The black and red ones were not very common.

For as rusty as that car is I'm surprised there are as many parts as there were. Good save though. Hopefully this car makes you some money and keeps you out of trouble for a little while.

-
Back