Buying car thru shipper https://www.bandshipllc.com/

-
Google maps is your friend...
And we have another parking lot...

Screenshot_20211028-171938.png
Screenshot_20211028-172056.png

Call the company in the last photo if you want confirmation that the location does not exist.

100% scam. No doubt in my mind

I was on a reputable site. The site had their address and stated that the car was not on their lot but at the customers home. (I even know the owner of the dart for sale.)

Those are some of the red flags i look for on any site i am not familure with.

I have had extensive email with seller. She has to leave for Canada to join husband with new job.
She can't take car, or hang around for sale. Has contracted shipper for all duties. The car is, 1967 Plymouth Barracuda Classic Mopar super clean
I am a little hesitant too, but will talk with banker before money transfer to see if I have protection. Any more thoughts?
Scam for sure
You cant buy a car like that for $14K
If they are not listed with the BBB run fast and run hard.
Tell them you are sending a professional car inspector on your behalf, you will never here from them again

Lots of people trying to steal your money.

Today my wife called to tell me the patio set she ordered off an ad on Facebook arrived from China. What arrived was a .30 necklace. F-ing people piss me off. Hopefully PayPal will make it right.

Wife filed a claim with PayPal and within 5 minutes they replied saying they are issuing a refund. Hopefully, they will follow through.

Lots of people trying to steal your money.

Today my wife called to tell me the patio set she ordered off an ad on Facebook arrived from China. What arrived was a .30 necklace. F-ing people piss me off. Hopefully PayPal will make it right.
ha, I ordered a tabletop smelter and got 3 30 cent black covid masks! Must be the same scam..." Oh, sorry we ship wrong item, send again?" (They will lose that one too) and then offer you 80% refund in a credit to a counterfeit sneaker site. Pshhh, F that.

Paypal fell on that sword pretty fast for me too after I sent them a few of our "correspondence"

Last edited:
Scammers figured out over a decade ago that big financial institutions will just simply refund the scammed money to the victim and very, very likely not pursue the scammer, as it costs more money and effort on top of the loss of the original scammed money.

That's too dang bad for the sake of truth and justice.

-
Back