Buying headers

-

roccodart440

Reaction score
First, I have used the search option but wanted to run this buy all the /6 guru's.

Just picked up a brand new offy intake for 150$ and have an all new tank forward fuel system. I'm having my head cut .100 and a few other things done to the heads.

Headers, I am looking at Aussie speed headers and Hookers. I am also aware of Cliffords and Dutra Duals and that big can thing. Are there any other options I don't know about?

The hookers come coated which is nice. I wish some one made a 6-2-1 or just 6-1 header. I don't see the point of dual exhaust on this car.

LEt me know if i'm missing anything and what you recomend.

Headers, I am looking at Aussie speed headers .

Just remember the current Aussie Speed headers are for the "right hand drive" cars from down under. They do not fit our left hand drive cars. That said, they should have some headers available in the near future that will fit. I have sent a set of early "A" body long tubes, for a 170 and a 225 engine, over there to see if they can duplicate them.

The Aussie speed ones I'm referring to are on there USA site. Those are still for right hand drive?

i am running the hookers 3-1's with 2 2 1/2 collectors. i like them and they fit well with p/s or manual steering. i am changing from dual 2.25 pipes thru a dynomax x pipe muffler to a single 3" with a super 44. this is what it sounds like with the dynomax

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pviXVh2Uaq0"]YouTube- 68 dodge Dart[/ame]

1022091502.jpg

1022091503.jpg

ss dart.jpg

I'm the Aussie Speed Distributor for the States. The current production of the Aussie Speed Headers WILL fit both LH and RH cars. I have NOT tried them with all the available options yet.
I am currenty waiting for a shipment to the US. PM me or Email me @ [email protected]
Frank

I'm running Dutra Duals(2front sections,no heat riser)w/ 2-1/2" pipes, breathes great, much better than cliffords headers.Doug builds a great product!

Dutras on my street car,Clifford on the race car.Dutras do not breath better on a race car.Guzzi Mark

i am running the hookers 3-1's with 2 2 1/2 collectors. i like them and they fit well with p/s or manual steering. i am changing from dual 2.25 pipes thru a dynomax x pipe muffler to a single 3" with a super 44. this is what it sounds like with the dynomax

YouTube- 68 dodge Dart

i just ordered a super 44 single 3" cuz the dynomax cracked in less the 6 months!!

so a single 3 is on the way

-
Back