Bye for a while

-
My wife had low back surgery last year. The doc told her not to do any chores around the house. So her time was spent on the couch with the computer. So good luck with the surgery and we should see you on here more than ever:cheers:

Hot damn. You got some Moparness to look forward to. What better motorvation? Hope all goes well Tracy. You got my number. Gimmie a shout if you wanna blab while you're recoverin.

Good luck. Hope the surgery fixes your back. Have a good speedy recovery.

Good luck with it, I've had two the last couple years, the last one was a fusion with some bonus work. Hope it does the trick for you, I still hurt a lot but still a pretty big improvement, two steps forward, one step back. Depending on what they're doing you should be well enough to give us an update soon after they let you go home.

Hope it goes well :thumblef:

............Good luck 2 ya...........u will b in my thoughts and prayers........here's hoping 4 a speedy recovery........kim...........

Good luck with your surgery. I had L4-L5 herniated disc cleaned up twice.
Once in 1998, then same spot in 2005. I've been doing well since 2005,
Thank God.

Tracy, I hope things went welll for you today.

How'd the surgery go? I hope you are doing well and starting to heal up.

Let us know if you get any hot nurses taking care of you (include pics).

Play dead to get extra attention from them....

I'm back sooner than expected. Thanks to everybody for the kind thoughts and prayers. The surgery went well and I got home Saturday afternoon. Still in quite a bit of pain then and little less Sunday but today I felt better and walked around the yard and it wasn't too bad and my yard isn't little (about 2/3rd acre). Only real hard part is getting up and down and no bending allowed. I think once I'm all healed up I'll be doing a lot better than I was before. Everybody have a great week.

-
Back