C.A.T. Products Flexplate

-

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
Just got this thing today. Paid $27 plus shipping.
Pretty heavy duty at 5/32" thick or .15625"
Also has 3 diff mount patterns on it, the 10" with 5/16 bolt, 10" w/7/16" bolts, and 11 1/8" with 5/16" bolts.
It's also SFI 29.1 certed. Pretty impressed with it.

Anyone have experience with CAT stuff?

This will be going behind my 318 so it's definitely overkill, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_1582.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1583.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 106
thats what i saw too.it does look just like the one i have it was made by ati....

Just got this thing today. Paid $27 plus shipping.
Pretty heavy duty at 5/32" thick or .15625"
Also has 3 diff mount patterns on it, the 10" with 5/16 bolt, 10" w/7/16" bolts, and 11 1/8" with 5/16" bolts.
It's also SFI 29.1 certed. Pretty impressed with it.

Anyone have experience with CAT stuff?

This will be going behind my 318 so it's definitely overkill, lol.

Most CAT stuff is cheap Chinese junk but I also bought that plate to use on my stroker and was surprised at it's bulk and accuracy of holes.

Isn't that for an RB?

SB and BB interchange as long as they have the proper torque converter hole sizes and spread, which this plate covers since it has multiple converter configurations

Yeah, was wondering where it was made as it doesn't show on the box. I had my suspicions though being it was so cheap.

Seems to actually be a quality product though.

Yeah, was wondering where it was made as it doesn't show on the box. I had my suspicions though being it was so cheap.

Seems to actually be a quality product though.

I'm nearly positive all CAT products are Chinese made, but your right, it is a quality product. I guess there isn't a lot you can screw up on a flex plate though, LOL

-
Back