c7-340

-

ev2duster

Reaction score
New to the site, not to the hobby. My current stable consists of a purple 1970 Swinger 340 4 speed that I've owned since 1985 and an orange 1972 Duster 225. There are a few non A Bodies also.

A shot from Carlisle
morestuff021.jpg

Welcome aboard, Nice cars !

Were in VA are you ? I have a good friend Pohwatan and my father is planning on moving there soon also.

Howdy neighbor - I'm right next door in Strasburg. Nice cars; wife used to have a 70 Swinger. She still talks about it sometimes.

Howdy neighbor - I'm right next door in Strasburg. Nice cars; wife used to have a 70 Swinger. She still talks about it sometimes.

Howdy back at ya! I'll have to check out your fleet some time. Here's mine (click a pic to enlarge)

The Rock Star

The Gas Miser

The Support Vehicle

hello from down south east of you! i like all three of the cars. the duster is a nice trade off from the swinger. looks like a 340 car. what is the support vechile? 77 or 78 volare?

what is the support vechile? 77 or 78 volare?

'78 Aspen SE with 34k orig miles. Minus the wheels/tires and dual exhaust that I added, it could not be more of a time capsule. When we're @ a show it is the transportation of choice. I guess everyone likes to sport a little wood.

78Woody002.jpg

I wanna see the Orange Duster ! , Seems there's more Orange ones out there than I thought there would be. 8)

What took you so long to join:cheers: Nice Aspen, I always wanted a Aspen wagon since 78 when I saw one on the showroom floor with the fender flares, 360, and the white with orange stripes paint scheme.

-
Back