Cactus Bodyslam (Due to language, NSFW)

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
If you do watch this at work, turn the volume WAAAAAY down or use headphones. There's also some blood towards the end.

What kind of idiot would do something like this? Kind of reminds me of the video of the kid that jumped into the stinging nettles.

[ame]http://youtu.be/PHSJCMkUa9Y[/ame]

Somehow I knew this would be stupid, but I watched the first 22 seconds anyway.

Yeah, its stupid. But it's really funny listening to him scream like a little girl when they pull the cactus needles out of him!

There was a guy here in AZ awhile back that unloaded a 12 guage into a saguaro cactus and when he turned to walk away it fell on him and killed him.

By this picture you can see how that could happen.

Attachments

• saguaro.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 226
I first thought, "who in their right mind" but then stopped at the "right mind" and decided that was the answer! right mind, NOT!

Damn idiot this looks as though it would be one of my country men (should say child) as the car is right hand drive ( a ford laser approx 92 model) has yellow with black plates meaning New South Wales
These are the sort of idiots that we have to contend with on the roads would not think twice about driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol and travel well above the posted speed limits because they probably do not have a liscence
Sorry to rant but surely the outcome would be obvious, when you jump into a cactus

cactus dude, your village called, they want their idiot back

Listening to him screen in Pain was well worth watching this. I couldn't help but laugh at his stupidity

-
Back