-
Status
Not open for further replies.

az426hemi

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have an California/Arizona rust free 63 Dart shell for sale. Cherry floors and drivers quarter. Pass quarter has no rust but has had some filler from a mishap in front of the wheelwell. The car currently has not doors or fenders. The hood needs a little work, the back corners are bent up a bit.

I may be able to get a couple of doors and fenders for the car.

No front seat. Has a 6 cyl pushbutton 904 and the stock 7 1/4 with stock 4" brakes. There is NO engine. Car has a California title w/black plate. No bumpers.

If you have a car for parts it will make a car worth fixing. I will get some pics up ASAP.

Car is located in Phoenix area.

Mike

Attachments

• P8250409.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 461
How's the front and rear frame on this guy? I have a 64 Dart with everything to make this one driving car. The 64 front sub is completely rotted out. I'm gonna try talkin the wife into it.

More pics. Found the doors. I also have a fresh push button v8 b body 904 trans and a 6 cyl a body push button trans. The cables are in the car. Just need to put the 2 trans together and have a fresh v8 a body trans.

Attachments

• orange 1.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 320
  • orange 2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 317
  • orange 3.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 317
  • orange 4.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 365
Why are there so many good deals around my area when I have to save up for the fall fling!?

hay u know i really hate u i wanted this car so bad i just have no way to get it here lol now that u have it look me up when u need parts i will help ya

hay u know i really hate u i wanted this car so bad i just have no way to get it here lol now that u have it look me up when u need parts i will help ya

well im gonna see if i cant get it going again so my girl can use ut as a DD. she has a jeep wrangler but i think she likes the little car already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back