Calgary area guys ever see this car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

kt340sport

Reaction score
1969 Barracuda Formula S , 4 Speed , had some interior pics but cannot find them . Car had 32000 miles on it when i sold it to a guy in Calgary , she was plain radio delete car , factory in dash tach, and for some reason it had a factory rear window blower defroster, standard steering, brakes and shift. Last time i seen the car was in a like auto trader mag , for twice as much as i sold it on e bay.

Attachments

• 002 (640x480).jpg
    111 KB · Views: 378
  • 003 (640x480).jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 415
was going to say that I thought the guy who delivered to us from PPG had one like it, then I remembered he had a Roadrunner, not a cuda.

Never mind lol.

Can't help you on where it is now, but I sure do remember it when it was here in Moncton! I know the guy that had it and often wondered where it went. Did you buy it from the guy here in Moncton?

Chrysler's at Carlisle Pa. For sale. neighbor was looking at it or one just like it. Had full wheel covers.

Can't help you on where it is now, but I sure do remember it when it was here in Moncton! I know the guy that had it and often wondered where it went. Did you buy it from the guy here in Moncton?

i also knew of this car when it was in moncton... it used to belong to my fathers good friend.that car is the first mopar i ever drove in and remember it well !!

-
Back