-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda340s

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is well kept, one family owned car. I found it hidden away in the owners garage in southern California. Dart was bought new in San Diego California at Padre Dodge and remained here its entire life. Odometer has only 81,668 original miles. Rare silver with red interior. Die hard slant six /6 with automatic.

Runs like a 41 year old car should, smooth and powerful. Original California black license plates, currently registered and insured with Hagerty. I've enjoyed it for two years. The previous owner had to sell it because of health reasons. Took me months to purchase it, she did not want to part with the car. I added the rally wheels, have the original rims, tires, and hub caps if new owner wants them. New belts, hoses, and rebuilt radiator, all engine fluids changed. Email for more information and/or additional photographs. If sold outside of California, I reserve the right to retain the license plates.

Asking $4,700.00, will consider serious offers. I've had my fun with it and have switched directions to 60's Sweptlines. Willing to part with it and give someone else the opportunity to own this fine example of a original 1967 Dart GT.

67 resized dart photo.jpg

Very nice! Good luck with the sale.

I know George is all over it, but can you post some more picts?

Will whoever buys this awesome Dart please keep it stock??? If I had the money I would buy it and drive it every day just as it is! The only time the slant would leave the chassis would be for a rebuild! We need to keep this one original!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back