calling on all blue cars

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
my 69 Dart goes for paint on Sept 15, shop says 3 weeks and i will have it back sounds good to me.So if you blue cars could load up pics of your car and paint coad it will help me pick a colour.very hard to to pick a colour from a paint chip.I will anouse the winner .Many thanks Don

My old 67 Barracuda in B5 Blue:

2310578243_5678bedae0_o.jpg

my last 69 Dart was b5 love that colour.all look good guys.keep them coming tho not sure on b5 again but close.Thanksssssssssssssssss.

I'm going to get crap for this one big time. The color is off of an 85 GMC truck, i forget the name of it.

PICT1438.jpg

Here is my 73 in B1 blue. Had it painted the original color just because it was a little different than all the other's I see around my neck of the woods.

duster painted.jpg

ya GTX it is the wss car i must say it a close one would like to see a Dart with that colour.The car is a medium blue now.thanks.

This is my 73 dart sport 340.Paint is TB3 Basin Blue also known as Petty Blue.This paint job is 16 years old.Good luck with your choice there all nice colours and look at those cars BEAUTIFUL!!!

May 2007 137.jpg

aww yeah. Counting the blue cars!!
Mine is blue carib 72 cricket color. I tried to go with a metallic but alas I'm no painter .

I'm going to get crap for this one big time. The color is off of an 85 GMC truck, i forget the name of it.
I wont give you crap...... that's a fine looking nova you got there ..... ..ok ok sorry :lol: :lol:
Different is good :cheers:

IMG00468 (Small).jpg

Ok ok, its not an a-body but I bought it brand new, ordered it with the blue paint you see, called Intense Blue on the 1998 Dodge Neon R/T. It sparkles real nice in the sun, I really dig the color. :toothy10:

Picture 223.jpg

We just got this car and it's B1 powder blue, I like the way it looks so when we get around to fixing up the other 74 Duster we have with a 318 in it we will paint that one the same color.

100_7533.jpg

100_5248.jpg

You guys are going to gag. My Demon is 72 Phord paint code J Grabber blue. But...here's the rest of the story. While crewing on a car, I had the opportunity to park my first "Petty Blue" Demon next to the King's car. I was disappointed that my street car was a lighter shade. Some else had a Grabber Blue Maverick which was a little darker. The general consensus of those in the pits that day agreed that the Maverick was closer in color to the Petty car than my Demon.

-
Back