Status
Not open for further replies.

cudaspaz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey my friend,

Can you do something like this with the CNC machine?

If so can you and Leanna work some magic together close to the original and let me know what the final price would be?

Unfortunately, this original was going for $1300.oo at a car show so my mother in law took a picture of it, had it blown up, framed and gave it to me for Christmas.

I would love to get some of these made and give them away next Christmas to some select Mopar friends.

100_5120.jpg

What size is it and what size would you like,as the machine has a travel distance.Some are at 24" inches,others have 36",just to know the machine needed.The material is not a problem,setting the program is a bit of time,once set,its setting up the tooling and making a jig for the piece,. Haas/Bridgeport CNC machines,mrmopartech

What size is it and what size would you like,as the machine has a travel distance.Some are at 24" inches,others have 36",just to know the machine needed.The material is not a problem,setting the program is a bit of time,once set,its setting up the tooling and making a jig for the piece,. Haas/Bridgeport CNC machines,mrmopartech

I don't know what the original size was as this is taken from a photograph of the sign.
It was taken at and angle as well.

I guess it could be drawn straight on but would take some time and artistic abilities.
Something simpler without the ribbon would be much easier to paint.

Just an idea, no big deal if it is much hassle.

I can actually make one out of wood and paint it myself, but the idea of a metal sign is much more appealing.

Working on it... found a good image and the drafting is being done on it to see what it will cut like.

-RPM

I'm anxious to see what Scott can come up with here for you John. At this point, all I can see is a masking nightmare with the flip / flop of colors on the center portion and knowing all the lettering will be cut out rather than 'drawn on' there. I know it can be done :-D but I'll refrain from further comment until there's an exemplar to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back