[WANTED] caltracs split mono leaf caltrac bars

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Calvertracings site, it does.
You have inboard springs you need the inboard set up. If this is not true or someone knows how to get around what ever the issue is, I haven’t heard about it.

The difference is the length of the front steel bushing. It is a little longer for the inboard kit style. I have talked to Travis and he said that is the only difference. So that is no big deal you can cut them .

The difference is the length of the front steel bushing. It is a little longer for the inboard kit style. I have talked to Travis and he said that is the only difference. So that is no big deal you can cut them .
Is it possible to post a picture of the exact part OMM?

Yes but You will have to wait until tomorrow. Its dark out there and I am scared of the dark. "Lion's. Tiger's and Bear's"

Made me think of a funny;

My son Steve and I were looking for Lou's house over the mountain near 1969383valiants house. Steve was alway's a quiet kid and was easily embarrassed. He got out and was going to the door of a home he said don't blow the horn.

He got to the porch and rang the bell. No sooner he rang it I blew the horn hard and steady.. He looked at me with a very mad face. I pointed behind him. He turned away and looked back with a scared to death look.

There was a "Bengal Tiger" Thats right a real live giant headed Corn Flake's Tony the Tiger. I laid on the horn while my son started for the car. The tiger Pranced to the edge of the porch with two jumps. and the large chain he was on got tight.

When my son got in the car we looked at each other in amazement. Then laughed hysterically. Here it is lou's neighbor, A large cat sanctuary.

The owner was recently mulled and killed by a bear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back