Calvert Mono Leaf Users

-

mopowers

Reaction score
Does anyone run Calvert -1" ride height mono leafs and 315/60/15 tires on your A-bodies? Would you happen to have pictures of the ride height on that combo?

you might be better of checking the steering and suspension forum
or maybe even the "show of your wheel and tire combo" thread

IMG_2540.JPG
Anyone run the -1" monos?

295/65 -1 monos

Nice look 6pk. Did you have to roll the fender lips?

We've got -1 monos and 275/60s ... but haven't dropped it down yet with motor and trans in. Thanks!

Last edited:
6pkScamp; what is the back spacing of the wheels and are the springs moved in board?

I run a standard ride height Calvert spring with a 3/4" billet lowering blocks and can remove my wheel/tires with the suspension hanging. With a -1" rear section they wouldn't come off without removing the shackles. My car is mini tubbed, springs in the frames with 15 x 10 x 3.5" back space wheels and 325/50 tires.

I opted for the -1" springs for my 66 turd. I'm anxious to see how it looks when it's back on the ground. I figured with the lift of the 30" tall tire, the -1" will be necessary. I just hope I can get the wheels/tires off without unbolting the shackles.

-1, just has 30 inch slicks on it. That's a funny pic looks higher than it is. Lets try this one.

P7020024.JPG

-
Back