Cam Files

-
I have a file with some mopar heads. And one with a bunch of comp cams, hughes, and mopar cams. How do I attach them as a file? Or I could email them to you.

Norm, I go to Compcams.com and get all the info from there. You can look up the cam cards.

I found some at mopartech, went to crane and looked them up also. Thanks
I'll check my mail soon.
Interesting results with what I think is the cam that's in the 340.
I know it's just a calculated #

519hp @6500, 458tq @5000.
which means?

If it's somewhere close, the new torque converter should be about perfect.

Sounds pretty high for a 340. Thats alot of horse power at a pretyy low RPM for a small stroke motor.

Hey, thats interesting. I made an DesktopDyno with a crane H-272-2 an this is the result:

desktopdyno340_dart.gif

Comes it close?

Math is fun..I just wish real life was like that..lol. I'd say 410hp, 400tq if I had to guess. Perhaps more with bigger headers and wide open..

moper said:
Math is fun..I just wish real life was like that..lol. I'd say 410hp, 400tq if I had to guess. Perhaps more with bigger headers and wide open..
That's why I added the "Which Means?" to the numbers.
Hopefully I've got all the bugs worked out and we can see how close the numbers are from the et/speed and weight.
I still have no clue what the car weights. That's on the to do list.

I've got a whole bunch of DD2000 files, if you're still looking.

Mopower71 said:
Sure, Zip them up and e-mail them. :lol:
How close is your engine to what DD2k says?

E-mail address?

I've never had my motor on a dyno, but when I use my motor in Desktop Drag, it comes up with almost exactly what my car runs.

Mopower71 said:
With desktop drag, what do you input? all engine specs, plus tires, gears, weight etc?

You can import the motor from desktop dyno, then put in weight, wheelbase, tranny, tranny gearing, rear gearing, tires, wheels, shift points, weather...

-
Back