-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bills70

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a hard to find 284/484 purple cam shaft with new lifters for sale asking $150.00 I also have some KB .030 pistons and rings for sale for a LA 360. and some other parts in pics as well.

DSC06137.JPG

DSC06138.JPG

DSC06134.JPG

DSC06132.JPG

DSC06136.JPG

DSC06133.JPG

DSC06139.JPG

DSC06144.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in the valves and valve springs

How many pistons, and what are you asking for them?

Thanks in advance.

If that is the 2.02 intake size valve and the 1.88 exhaust valve? I would like to pick it up from you. and if that is the mopar red valve spring for 340 and 360 P4120249. I would like to purchase that too.

price should read $150.00 not $350.00 on cam and lifters or make offer! I have not figured out how to edit my posts

Are the pistons a weight matched set? I wish you would price them.Your inbox is full.

Big or small block?
from small block 360! I got my 360 engine when I bought car the Duster and the engine had just been rebuilt but I wanted to go with a roller engine so these parts were removed from engine
Are the pistons a weight matched set? I wish you would price them.Your inbox is full.
Sorry about no price but I was only going to advertise cam and lifters but ended up posting all the parts I would like to get $225.00 + shipping for pistons, rings and wrist pins! The pistons were already in my "rebuilt" never ran engine when I bought my Duster so I am not sure if they are but do not know why they would not be. I do not have a scale. these parts were removed from engine because I wanted to go with roller cam and lifters and different pistons!

price should read $150.00 not $350.00 on cam and lifters or make offer! I have not figured out how to edit my posts
Edit button in the lower left of the post?
Since you made the post, you should be able to edit it. Take a look at the top of the first post where it may say edit for sale ad or something like that.

You also never mentioned what KB pistons they are, besides that there for a 360 @ .030 oversized.
KB has many slugs to choose from and many look alike.
The more info you put in the better the ad with less questions and quicker sales.

Also, is that a Comp Cam? The PP284/484. There version of the factory performance cam?

Last edited:
Is this a MP 484/284 cam or Comp 20-671-4 cam????
I did not buy this cam, it cam with a rebuilt 360 that I got with my 70 Duster and I can only go buy numbers on the cam. here is some pics. I believe that I scribed the part# on it, but not sure! PS. I did not realize so many would be that interested in this cam!

DSC00232.JPG

DSC00233.JPG

DSC00234.JPG

the 800-16 are not the right lifter numbers and why does it have adjustable push rods for a hyd cam ? just saying alot of miss match parts

the 800-16 are not the right lifter numbers and why does it have adjustable push rods for a hyd cam ? just saying alot of miss match parts
those lifters and push rods were the ones that were in the 360 engine with 284/484 cam, I am assuming my engine builder had that box setting around and he put lifters in it, just a extra box for storage I guess! I never thought about the numbers showing on the box not being the right numbers! good catch! so that would means that I am not sure who made the lifters, just that they were the ones in the engine when I got it!

DSC00235.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back