cam shaft sale at Erson

-

killerslant

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Was shopping for an extra cam for the slant and found a good deal on Erson cams site for their e470521 cam. It is a decent bracket/hot street cam at .510 with 1.5 or .544 with 1.6 . Normally $175.00 on sale for $119.00 at checkout. Only 4 left now and all their other solids are unavailable. Could not find anything on Cliffords site either. Hughes is the only place showing anything over .500 lift. While a little smaller than my current cam it was a decent price for a backup plan. Not sure if there is a cam blank shortage or something but is strange most of the higher lift cams are not available .

I'm wanting a different cam for my slant, currently trying to find a good shipping tube suitable to send my original one out to be reground. But what you are wanting to put in your motor would be way too much cam for mine.do they have any smaller solid cams available?
I thought erson cam company. had gone under.
I haven't heard anything about them in many years, almost like they died with the super shops chain.

Erson is who ground the clifford cams. My second cam from Clifford was drop shipped to my house in the erson box with their address on the ups label. The other smaller solids showed currently unavailable. They had five of the .510 left when I ordered mine.

Showed $170.00 on site on sale for 149.00 then when I checked out another discount popped up and it was $124.00 plus shipping.
Screenshot_20210121-175615_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210121-175644_Chrome.jpg

-
Back