Camshaft keys

-
I wonder if you can get them from NAPA or O'reillys or what ever is in your area.

I've gottin them from carquest, so hopefully your local parts store should have em. If you can, take a cam with you to make sure it fits

I've gottin them from carquest, so hopefully your local parts store should have em. If you can, take a cam with you to make sure it fits

Do you remember if they were behind the parts counter or out on the floor? I can only imagine the look on the kids face when I say camshaft key...

I cant recall the width. But a typical hardware store has woodruff keys. I couldnt get a "cam key", but for $.30 I got 5 woodruff keys that are the exact same thing...lol

I cant recall the width. But a typical hardware store has woodruff keys. I couldnt get a "cam key", but for $.30 I got 5 woodruff keys that are the exact same thing...lol

That idea had popped in my head but I wasn't sure if they were the same quality. I'd hate for it to shear off

They are the exact same part for the cam. Keys and key stock are hardened steel.

-
Back