Can anyone help identify these rockers

-

warlord79

Reaction score
These came with a set of bb 906 heads

20180825_223651.jpg

20180825_223712.jpg

Ductile iron Mopar, Crane, Erson and the like. All about the same good quality. They appear to be stock, 1.5 ratio.

The crane ones I have seen have there name on the under side

I have seen all three types I mentioned with and without names. It all depends on the production run. As far as I could tell, they may well all three have been cast by the same foundry. They are all extremely similar in looks and quality. If you send those to Gary at Rocker Arms Unlimited, he can bush them and correct and geometry differences. Once he gets done with them, they will handle a .650 plus lift roller. Probably come close now, but for a reasonable amount they can be made virtually bulletproof.

I have seen all three types I mentioned with and without names. It all depends on the production run. As far as I could tell, they may well all three have been cast by the same foundry. They are all extremely similar in looks and quality. If you send those to Gary at Rocker Arms Unlimited, he can bush them and correct and geometry differences. Once he gets done with them, they will handle a .650 plus lift roller. Probably come close now, but for a reasonable amount they can be made virtually bulletproof.
Thanks for the info but not going to be using them... I run sb and pick these up in trade so just wanted to identify them to get a price for what there worth

Thanks for the info but not going to be using them... I run sb and pick these up in trade so just wanted to identify them to get a price for what there worth

You can normally pick any of them up on Ebay for 300 give or take. I don't think anyone makes them anymore, so they are worth a little chunk.

Those seem to be the Crane version, the Isky/Erson ones look different. I'd agree with 300'ish price range. S/F....Ken M

These look like OEM Max Wedge rockers. As others said, aftermarket rockers usually have "SA", "CRANE" or "ISKY" logos cast-in. I have a set that I had RAS bush for me that came off a Max Wedge and they look identical to those pictured. Supposedly indestructible, so run them with confidence.

I agree with Bighead, as I have the same rockers, upgraded to ARP adjusters.

I went to double check and it’s just the nuts that say ARP.

-
Back