Can anyone tell me where to get one of these??

-

Mr.FT

Reaction score
I'm really having a hard time locating this piece, can anyone help!! I really only need the bezel for the A/C and heat right now. Any Help!! Where to find one new or used?

Thanks

Tom

Attachments

• AC Bezel 2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 299
love this place but they are a little pricey wildcat mopar yard in sandy oregon they will ship it and they have like 10acers of mopars

Try Tony's Parts in Delaware. I got one for my Demon from him not too long ago.

The one you have looks good. There's a guy in Fort Worth that I've used for a long time that refurbishes these things for about $50.00, IIRC. It's called Mr. G's. However, you need to check with him to see if he has one on the shelf. Right now, he's without a vacuum metalizer and a painter. Essentially he's selling off inventory.

http://www.mrgusa.com/

Thanks for all the input I bought one now to get it re done.

I got all the dash plastic trim in my 65 Dart re-chromed at Sacramento Chrome for $105. They use a chemical process, not vacuum deposition, and claim it is better. I left it all pure chrome rather than try to paint the inner surfaces black. Simpler and looks better to me anyway. I first removed the existing chrome and paint by soaking in Super Clean (Walmart, etc).

-
Back