can i make it work

-

JDUB4620

Reaction score
i am new to the forum and a couple of weeks ago got my cuda off the blocks and untarped after having some engine issues and decided to move it to the shop and pull it out. I got it tore down and decided i am going to use the 360 crate block(unless somebody knows some cons against) i had and build a 408 stroker all forged. From what i have seen there are some very intelligant people on this site that might be able to help me out. i have been looking at some superchargers/blowers and i was curious if it were possible to make something like the eaton m90 work for my setup not looking for huge boost also any input on compression ratios, cams pistons basically anbody who is willing to help a newbie out please chime in also with the blower I know there is mixed emotions and by no means trying to start an argument but the motor will also be nitrous equipped. thank you for your time

I'm thinking the M-90 will not be large enough. You can only spin then so fast, before the effency drops off. These blowers are used on much smaller engines then 406 cubes.

-
Back